Missed the last moon?
With Saturna, there's always another moon coming.
Saturna NFT Marketplace BETA version is already live, with a full blown marketplace in the works. Check our twitter or discord for ongoing development updates.
For now you can already try our BETA version for yourself and get yourself an exclusive and LIMITED 1st Edition NFT Drop, only until June 30!
Holders of these NFTs will be able to have access into exclusive drops when our full marketplace drops, and will also have access to merch giveaways!
Did you know that Saturn has 82 moons, giving it the most moons of any planet in our solar system?
Buy and hold Saturna to enjoy its frictionless yields in a community-driven project. Join us as we launch from moon to moon!
With tokenomics designed to keep building the price floor and reflect transaction taxes back to holders, the development wallet will contribute to marketing efforts at designed holder milestones ensuring Saturna keeps tracking for the next moon.
Check the moon landings to see what’s next!
5% Distributed to holders
5% Added to liquidity
We reward holders with a 5% transaction tax which puts $SATURNA directly into your wallet every time someone buys or sells.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Specializing in digital marketing, Raíssa brings a wealth of experience coordinating SEM strategies and managing social media channels for large corporations. Her experience in creating and executing integrated marketing plans is yet another resource for a growing team.
Art & Design
Featuring clients like Facebook and Adobe, Kevin Kwong is a talented illustrator whose portfolio speaks for itself. His graphical design work ranges from minimalist to surreal with professionalism strewn throughout. A perfect match for Saturna.
Michael Chehab is an attorney who specializes in Legal and Regulatory matters related to cryptocurrency. Having become involved in the space in 2011, Michael has published articles regarding international legal complexities, facilitated exchange listings and audits, and ensured compliance for his clients.
Marketing and Social Outreach
Travladd is a social media influencer and verified Twitch partner with 81k followers built completely from scratch. Among his successes are marketing Bonfire after launch, leading it to break new ATHs as one of the biggest projects on BSC.
Marketing & Social Outreach
Over 700k subscribers on YouTube, 190k followers on Twitter, Ryan Ross is a content creator and influencer. Previously partnered with brands such as Adidas, Sky Sports, and Hyundai, Rossi runs one of the biggest streams on Facebook in the UK playing GTA
1. You’re going need a wallet first and foremost! metamask.io/ offers the most popular and functional option on the market, all available in a browser extension.
2. Next up, gas. Head to trustwallet.com/ which should provide you the opportunity to buy some Smart Chain BNB. Send that to your Metamask wallet, and you’re ready to trade on Binance Smart Chain.
3. Head to exchange.pancakeswap.finance/ and click “Connect” at the top right or “Unlock Wallet” dead ahead and connect your Metamask wallet. Follow the prompts and allow PancakeSwap to view your accounts and addresses.
4. Click on “Select a currency” above where it now says “Enter an amount” and paste in the token contract address:
5. Press the settings button that you see at the top right corner of the center panel. Adjust slippage to 11% to account for the reflection tokenomics and auto-liquidity burn of Saturna (you can set this higher if volume is high and you want to confirm your purchase!)
6. Enter the amount of BNB you’d like to trade and click swap! If you have any issues, be sure to round the number of Saturna tokens to the nearest 0 as fractions can be difficult for PancakeSwap. Just don’t forget to leave a little BNB so you don’t get stuck without gas!
Contract id : 0x1e446cbea52badeb614fbe4ab7610f737995fb44
5% of all transactions are converted into liquidity and then burned, thus placing BNB in Saturna’s coffers that are irretrievable. This continually raises the price floor with every burn, backing every token with more capital, contributing to price stability. Another 5% of transactions is also reflected back to all current holders, contributing to development and rewarding tokens to holders to keep them and their liquidity invested and in place.
Initial Liquidity Provision tokens were sent to the dead address 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead so they are locked forever, 5% of each transaction is also locked to liquidity forever. This contributes to less volatility and a continuously increasing price floor.
Controlling shares of the token have been burned meaning that no one can retrieve the initial liquidity provided to PancakeSwap to enable trading, and no one can make any alterations to the smart contract. That makes Saturna unruggable as there is no mint function to change the supply or alter the current tokenomics. What you see is what you get with Saturna.
Initial Token distribution was 30% of supply burned to the blackhole, of the remaining circulation supply 15% was for Presale Investors who provided BNB for initial liquidity, 2% was kept in the Dev wallet for marketing and operations purposes and the rest 83% was added to liquidity.
If your balance appears incorrect on TrustWallet, add Saturna as a custom token. Click the top right icon and scroll all the way down and you will find the custom section.
– Name: Saturna
– Symbol: $SAT
– Network: BSC (smart chain)
– Decimal: 9
– Contract: 0x1e446cbea52badeb614fbe4ab7610f737995fb44
This is a bug on TrustWallet’s side, we have submitted a fix and are waiting for them to implement it.